Re Light Action (Help)

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 00:14:43 -0500

Ken Slaone rote, 1/22:
<<In my post that prompted the replies above, I said, "Here at Oberlin, we
have experimented with different up weight/down weight/friction range/lead
position (close to balance rail or close to front of key)/etc. combinations",
and (I may add) we are always using touch weights to analyze mass and
friction in the various actions here.>>
This is very valuable experience. It would be great if you could get a grant
from the the PTG Foundation or some academic source, to write all of this up
an a paper. It was a geat suggestion of yours to your adminsitrator, to hire
another tuner so that you could be freed up to work in this other area.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, PTG

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of twenty of
them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.