Rebuilding Tips

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 22:03:44 -0600

>Hello Everyone.I have a question that some of you may want to respond to.(No
>Flames please)I have an old junk grand that i've experimented on for years ie.
>Bill Spurlocks soundboard router bit,my first bridge recapping,pinblock,etc.
>I plan on rebuilding it completely,and donating it to the hospitals nursing
>home facility.
>What i'm looking for are tips that you've used an got good results with,and the
>ones that didn't do so good.The piano is a(please no flames i'm doing this for
>the fun of it.)5'0" 1923 Raymond.
>
>                                            Thank You
>                                              Mike
>                                   M.D.Stevans 2/3 of the way to RPT

It sounds like you are 2/3's of the way to completing this piano, Mike.
And based on what you have done thus far, you should feel quite a sense of
accomplishment when you just finish this project.  Plus the added fact of
donating and putting it in service at a nursing home facility certainly
should satisfy your learning project beyond measure.

Good luck,

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University