Freezing!

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 18:33:00 -0500 (EST)

All,
      I seem winded tonight, even to me! This is my fourth message tonight
so I'll make this brief as I need my beauty rest, and everyone else's
too if it's to do any good on me.
      I was wondering what you all do in the winter with this plethora of
chemicals you all seem to carry around. I suppose you all lug things
in and out of the car every dya/night. Or maybe you all have heated
garages. Even still what about between calls while they sit in the
car. Do you leave the car running so their kept warm? What I'm getting
at is that I carry nothing in the winter except what fits in my coat
pocket 'cause it freezes!  What do you do?
      Greg
Get WARPed NOW!!!!      IBM OS/2 WARP!!!!!!
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte'

e-mail;
gnewell@en.com    or