REPLACEMENT LEGS

D.S. Arden a440tech@loop.com
Sat, 02 Mar 1996 09:16:27 -0800

>A fellow technician wants to replace the "double" legs on a 1926 Cable =
Nelson grand, so that it may fit onto a rollable truck.I'm sure i've =
heard of someone who can duplicate legs, but don't have the info. Is =
this replacement necessary?  or worth the expense. Any help in this =
matter would be appreciated.>

Hi Tom,=20

I am familiar with the type of legs to which you refer. When you say=20
"rollable truck", do you mean a stage truck or what is sometimes refered =
to a "spider" truck?=20

I can duplicate or make just about any leg(s) you need. Pricing depends =
mostly on two things: design and wood type. Additional charges apply for =
finishing, if required.  In the case of this piano, it probably will be =
more cost efficient to utilize the original leg flanges and incorporate =
the main length of a new leg with a single caster.

If you would like more information, email me directly at =
a440tech@loop.com.=20

sincerely,

Dennis S. Arden, RPT, AE
CPWSC