Piano tech's tool cases

TLGreene@aol.com TLGreene@aol.com
Sat, 02 Mar 1996 17:45:27 -0500

I am currently using a case made by the Platt company.  It was I think
designed specifically for computer techs.  It is a soft zipper type with a
nylon-type cloth outside, that comes with various little vinyl holders for
tools on the inside.  I guess that computer techs have many small to medium
toos much like us piano guys because it works quite well for me.  It has 2
medium pockets on the outside on one side suitable for invoice pads and
whatnot, and a large pocket on the other for notebooks, piano atlas and
whatever on the opposite side.  I comes with a shoulder strap, which I find
myself using more and more on those long walks down the hall to the music
rooms or if I want to carry a couple of other cases in my hands at the same
time.  So far it has been the best bag I have found, but it is not without
some limitations.  I suggest looking in your local electronics supplier for a
catalog of the different styles and versions of this case.

Terry Greene RPT