No subject

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Tue, 05 Mar 1996 19:56:40 -0500

e help me locate some kind of folding bench that is fairly solid
yet can be tucked away when not needed?>>

Any industrial supply catalog will have workbench tops of glued ("butcher
block") maple. Hinge on of these dudes to the wall (assuming the wall is
accesible). Or look in your local woodworking mall chain store (Woodworkers
Supply Co.) for the folding tube steel legs normally found under church
supper tables. I started with an Aeolean grand keybed (beautiful solid
spruce) bought from John Ford for $45, and attatched my own hinged legs
svelte-cut from 2x4s.

Mr. Bill