work serfaces

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 06:04:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 05 Mar 1996 19:48:01 -0700 (MST) you wrote:

>I have two favorate work surfaces, the piano top and my work bench in the shop.
>
>I like the piano top because it raises the action closer to my face for doing
>drop, springs, and other close tolerance operations.
>
>There is, or was, a portable, rolling action work surface which William Garlick
>knows about.  He has one.  The top can be adjusted to the exact level of the
>keybead so the action can be slid in and out easily.  It rolls around so the
>action can be moved away to work on the pinao itself.  It is sturdy enough to
>regulate upon.  It is made of wood, folds and transports easily.
>
>The older I get the more attractive something like that becomes.
>
>     Newton
>     nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu

Newton,
      I probably speak for many but if not , most certainly for myself. If
you recall or can find where such an item is available I would be most
intersted to know the source. Or maybe are there plans available?
Sounds like one terrific item! Especially to one enduring a very
recent herniated lumbar disk!
                                    Thanks
                                    Greg
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell