work serfaces

Werkmeister@eworld.com Werkmeister@eworld.com
Thu, 07 Mar 1996 04:44:19 -0800

Newton,
 I probably speak for many but if not , most certainly for myself. If
you recall or can find where such an item is available I would be most
intersted to know the source. Or maybe are there plans available?
Sounds like one terrific item! Especially to one enduring a very
recent herniated lumbar disk!
      Thanks
      Greg

The portable work bench of Bill Garlick's is manufactured by Jansen & Sons
1-800-236-2437.  It is a patented item so plans would not be available.  I
have used one for 2 yrs. Now and like it very much.

Michael Sowka