piano action travel dolly

Wally Wilson UniversityofCharleston
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:54:09 -0400 (EDT)

At 08:37 AM 3/11/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>Collette and all,
>>    I contacted Paul Jansen about this item (which name I forgot) and
>>found the price to be about $300 for this portable wonder. Is it
>>really worth this cost, to those of you who have one?
>>                            Greg

For my 2 cents worth: I bought a high quality luggage carrier at Staples
office supply.  Holds 300 # and ran me $40.00.  Quite a difference.  Looking
quite carefully at the ones in our catalogues for $300, I see no difference.
Telescoping upper section, folding step on which you place your junk, &
elastic straps.  They look identical.  Pays to shop!  Good luck.
Wally Wilson