Miracle Polishing Cloth

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 17:40:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
      Has anyone ever heard of Miracle Polishing Cloth? Do you know who
makes it or where it is available? We just had a question come in about
this; a fellow has used it for 10 years and loves it, but it's no longer
at his local hardware store. Apparently, it's great for brass or wood
finishes (gee, is it just me, or does this sound like something with
silicone in it?).
      Thanks for your help.

Steve Brady, RPT        "Chaos is the law of nature; order is the
University of Washington      dream of man."    --Henry Adams
sbrady@u.washington.edu