Tuning Test Intervals

ROBTCLOUGH@aol.com ROBTCLOUGH@aol.com
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 01:12:03 -0500

I have a question regarding test intervals when tuning.  I've heard of the
"Indian Jones Theme" test (consisting of a major third, another major third
up a half step, then back down to the major fifth, and finally the octave);
as well as the "merry go round" test (consisting of a major third, another
major third down a half step, back up a half step repeating the first major
third, then two octaves, and finally a major fifth).
But can anyone tell me what the "Gilligan's Island Theme" test intervals
consist of?  Thanks!