Miracle Polishing Cloth

Rory Fader rfader@dowco.com
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 23:29:02 -0800

On Monday, Mar. 11/96 Steve Brady wrote:

>Hi all,
>     Has anyone ever heard of Miracle Polishing Cloth? Do you know who
>makes it or where it is available? We just had a question come in about
>this; a fellow has used it for 10 years and loves it, but it's no longer
>at his local hardware store. Apparently, it's great for brass or wood
>finishes (gee, is it just me, or does this sound like something with
>silicone in it?).
>     Thanks for your help.
>

>Steve Brady, RPT       "Chaos is the law of nature; order is the
>University of Washington     dream of man."    --Henry Adams
>sbrady@u.washington.edu

Hi, Steve.  I was approached by somebody in NY to sell the things but didn't
take them on.  I have seen them advertised in magazines such as "Income
Opportunities" and "Extra Income".  Ads for this product are usually in
small displays in these magazines.  Also, check the classified sections of
these and similar magazines.  The sample I received (and ultimately threw
out) had leaked thru its packaging and made a mess of many other surrounding
papers.

Rory Fader, RPT
In sunny Tsawwassen , B.C. where the flowers and ornamental trees are in bloom!
rfader@dowco.com