Condemmed

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 23:47:42 -0600

>I meant no disrespect to technicians that use electronic aids.  I too
>use a SAT and I'm proud of my tunings.  The SAT is a great "tool" and
>people who use it well without turning off their ears will do better
>work in less time.
>
>My reference in my statement was to the many negative attitudes I heard
>on the floor of Council in Albuquerque last summer.  I resented the
>statements.
>
>My apologies to anyone I offended.
>

>Del Gittinger, RPT
>delgit@afm.org
>72056.2032@compuserve.com
>Marion, OH

Thank you for qualifying your statements.  I initially misunderstood your
post as well.

I look on those type of negative attitudes you heard in Albuquerque as *man
wasn't born to fly* type attitudes.  The list could go on and on.

I guarantee you one thing, you won't see me give up this computor
(electronic aid/tool) for a journal and ledger ever again, or for longhand
letters.  Likewise, I'm not about to give up the SAT for a totally reliant
aural tuning practice.  Ironically, if a customer were to ever ask me to
not use the SAT because of an attitude thing, I would say okay and let them
know I charge more for that type of tuning.    :-)

Keith McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA