piano drayage

Scott Thile sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 22:49:21 -0600 (MDT)

Lary Fisher writes:

>I have a customer that just recently acquired a Chickering Ampico in the
>Bakersfield, Ca. area and needs it transported to Eugene, Or.  Private
>residence to private residence pick up and deliver.  We're looking for
>haulers.  Any clues any one???

I had two large grands hauled from So. CA to OR by Schaffer Bros. piano
movers  800-222-2888 .  I thought they were very reasonable for that long
a haul.  They make a run from So. Cal into Washington about
every month by warehousing the pianos until they get a truck load.

Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano-Instrument Technician
Department of Music,Murray State University
P.O. Box 9, Murray, KY 42071, Ph:  502-762-4396
Email:  sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu