The Young Chang Blues

L. Davidson Lamoreaux 102555.33@compuserve.com
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 10:20:54 -0500 (EST)

I definitely agree with Keith McGavern's comments. I have had experience with
the kind of 'seized' action centers you describe and Protek made the centers
return to the same friction they were pinned at  before and the problem has
never returned (over 7 yrs now). This particular kind of seizure has only
manifested itself to me only in Asian parts--don't understand it exactly but
could it be related to how well the lanolin is removed and the Protek restores
the lube it needs?

Whatever, Protek sure works awfully well and why repin except those which do not
respond or end up too loose?

Have fun.       David Lamoreaux