The Young Chang Blues -Reply

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 07:43:57 -0700

>>> Thomas C. Cobble <cobble@urvax.urich.edu> 03/18/96
09:01pm >>>

#1 YC  action centers with little or no movement.  the friction is
unbelieveable!  I Know that Repinning and reaming is the
solution and I have all the neat reamers for that purpose. I also
have the training..  My question is :

Will Protec work,,, ??  or will I have to repin???. Or should I
replace the darn action parts  ?????
Tom Cobble RPT
Midlothian, Va.
Tom, for what it's worth, my advise is to repin.  I've done a
couple of pianos for YC (warranty).  Get the repinning broaches
that Don Manino developed and use his repinning procedures.  It
goes fast and the results are good.

Jack               jack_reeves@byu.edu