Tuning exam unisons

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 04 Nov 1996 09:19:57 -0700 (mst)

Dear Dennis:

Back in 1980 this was seriously considered.  I would like us to consider
simplifying the test to utilize only one octave (octave 5) where the
unisons are more critical in performance, and then perhaps review
the penalty points a little more carefully.  This could save time in
two ways and make the test more meaningful.

Jim Coleman, Sr.