messages in order

William Maxim WMaxim@gnn.com
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 11:14:25 +0000

List -

The answer, I think, is that some of us compose mail off-line and our
computers assign the date and time at the time of composing.  It may be
hours later when we sign back on to send, so that an earlier-composed
message then appears after someone else's.

>On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Greg & Mary Ellen Newell wrote:
>

>>Avery wrote:
>>Messages are not always received in
>>the same order they're posted. I guess some just float around in
>>cyberspace

BTW, I have no problem with computer talk like this if it helps us use the
computer to solve our piano technical issues!

Bill Maxim, RPT
Serving South Carolina from Greer and Columbia
Satisfying discriminating musicians since 1955