MANNERS AND PUZZLES

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 11:38:22 +0200

Andr=E9 writes:
Dear Newton, thank you for your consoling words, it makes me feel =
accepted  and gives me more freedom in the way I can express myself.
Your explanation of the nits and the feet made me start to smile, =
then hick up, then roar with laughter and finally my wife came in to =
find out what the hell was wrong with me. She found me completely =
soaked in tears from laughing. I had a good time, please continue!!

>Dear Andr0-,
>	A nit is a very, very small insect who's brain about the size of mine.
>	Your explanations have been very clear and I comment you on your
>command of a very difficult language.  I should know, I have difficulty
>with it
>myself.  Just ask anyone of the net.
>	I am so glad you and other Europeans are on this list, it adds spice to
>an otherwise academic excercise.
>	Please continue to share your experiences and observations with us, we
>someitmes get to thinking too much that we know more than we do and it
>happens
>that some, especially myself, put foot in mouth, except I usually get =
both of
>mine in at the same time.  (Ever see someone walking on their buns?)
>	Thank you so much for your sharing.
>	Sincerely,
>		Newton J. Hunt
>		nhunt@rutgers.edu