Piano Tech. position

Geoff Haydon musgjh@panther.Gsu.EDU
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 16:34:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ron!  We got tangled up with the usual paperwork hassles so we are only
now ready to search for a piano technician.  The job description is a
basic one.  Someone who can tune, regulate, and rebuild - they also might
be asked to teach a course in piano technology.  Some student helpers
should be available.  This position will begin as a half-time staff with
benefits (I wish it could be more but it is the best that can be done at
this point; however, there is plenty of work around the Atlanta area to
adequately supplement the income.) and could potentially start as early as
January 1997.  If you know of anyone interested, please pass along this
information and tell them to send an application letter, resume, and one
or more letters of recommendation to:

Dr. Geoffrey Haydon
Georgia State University
School of Music