archive

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 08:20:36 -0600

Lar,

  Hopefully, you receive my previous post with your letter in it before
this one, but who knows.
   Anyway, I've found where I originally got the address. Go to The Piano
Page (you do have that bookmarked, don't you?) :-) and find the links to
the pianotech archives. The first one in the sentence is where I found your
post. It's simply called Pianotech Archives.
   The other one is the full text searcher for when you just want to check
out a particular subject and don't know any dates.
   Just in case you don't have it handy, here's the address for The Piano Page:

              http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

   Hope this helps.

Avery

>I posted an article about a homemade handy dandy punching lifter tool on or
>about 10/11/96.  I've lost the text but still have the bitmap.  If anyone
>could forward that text to me, or instruct me how to access the past digests
>or articles of pianotech, I'd be a happy camper.
>
>thanks
>
>Lar

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music