Sy : ilagitami non carborundum (sp?)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 09:07:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello Sy,
Don't be afraid to put your foot in your mouth, I never am; and I believe
that everyone is entittled to my opinion.  Any idea is worth discussing.
If someone replies in a terse manner, they probably just had a bad day.
Pianos are an emotion stirrer, so you're bound to have comments  with
an over zealous fervour.
I'll go out on that limb with you.  Schwander seems like a pretty snappy
article. I haven't done a side by side taste test, nor have I delved into the
archives on the matter (I may have misplaced the address); but yes,
this could be a topic. I would like to read others' experiences.

My next post will be another topic.

Cyber greetings to your brother.

Jon Page
Cape Cod. Mass
Who's shop has been declared a  'Duct Tape Free Zone'
>Sy wrote:
>I'm dissappointed with many of the topics on Pianotech. Many are too petty.
I >have some ideas in mind but am reluctant to post. What if I'm wrong or
what if I >get blasted. I've already experienced unexpected response from
some topics I've >posted. I have a belief the Schwander grand type
repetition spring is better than >the Steinway butterfly type. Most
disagreed with me and most were polite but a >few put me down. Maybe that's
because on this media we are mostly >anonymous.

>I have a 68-year-old brother in Omaha who came on line recently. We e-mail
often. He's still afraid of the computer but learning bit by bit.