spinet player motor

Richard m remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 18:39:49 -0600

Dear list
	I am looking for the technical manuel for the Wurlitzer player described
below.  I could snail mail Morelock, I guess, but am wondering what the
resourses of this list might bring.  The manuel belonged to the owner of
the player piano, a client, and was either lost by me or burned when a
vehicle of mine caught fire.  Thank you for your consideration.

Richard Moody  ptt

> From: Daryl Matthies <pianotec@hcsinc.com>
> To: 'pianotech@byu.edu'
> Subject: RE: spinet player motor
> Date: Thursday, November 21, 1996 1:14 PM
>

> As far as I know, all the remaining Wurl player parts were bought by
Mark Morelock at: