Baldwin console logo medalions

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 22:16:29 -0700

>From Sy Zabrocki

I was called on a Baldwin once 40 miles from here because of a "very =
loud rattle" according the customer. Found the Baldwin logo laying on =
the bass bridge under the bass strings. It had been installed with =
2-sided tape. The newer models use 2 screws.

You'd think a company like Baldwin after decades of experience would =
have figured how to mount their own name on the product. Did they really =
think any kind of tape would hold the life of the piano. Anything goes =
when trying to save a buck. Yeah, I was disgusted.

I'm OK now.=20