grand plate flanges...

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:42:56 -0800

Danny,
You are the perfect one to ask a question that occurred to me while
reading the various responses in this thread.  How many times is a sand
mold used to cast a plate?  Is the draft angle necessary for a clean
release so as not to disturb the sand of the molding so it can be used
again, or for a clean casting?

----Joel

Danny Dover, RPT