Soundboards installations in Midwest?

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:21:07 -0800

John:
We have done soundboards, but only for our own work, with great success
and only on Steinway pianos.  We were curious as to what kind of a piano
your project is.  Our shop schedule is very full, but your inquiry on
the PianoTech List got our curiosity up.  What have you found out?  Just
drop us a quick email, if you would.

You know, if you find a shop anywhere around the country, it is not too
difficult to transport a piano - even up to 9' concert grand - using
cross-country movers.  We can recommend Kearny Movers in Kearny, NJ
(just outside of NYC).  For your records, their phone is 201-991-8479.
The owner and chief mover is Mike Whitby.  Tell him we said hi!

Good luck with your research.

Joel & Priscilla Rappaport		512-255-0440
Rappaport's Piano Workshop
Round Rock, Texas