Lost Persons

FRED W TREMPER f.trempe@morehead-st.edu
Tue, 03 Sep 1996 06:39:30 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List:

After I taught my class at the Dearborn convention I was asked by a woman
named Meredith for a handout of the class.  Since I didn't have one, I
promised her I would write one and send it to her.  I did, but of course, I
can't find her address.  So, if anyone knows of a beginning tuner named
Meredith, would you please send me her address.

A week or so ago there was a message from a fellow who had pain in his
hand while tuning.  He also said coffee seemed to help ease the
discomfort.  At the time I was on a roll with my delete key and I lost
his message.  I have information for him and I want to send it to him.
If you have his name and address, would you please send it to me.

Thanks a bunch.

Fred

Fred W. Tremper, RPT
Morehead State University