Mr. Clean Blues

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 05:15:40 -0400

This formula sounds interesting.  Is the proportion 1/3 amount of each
ingredient or is there some other proportion?  I've used denatured alcohol
by itself to successfully dissolve old finishes.  I wonder what boiled
linseed oil and vinegar would do to improve using just denatured alcohol.
I'm asking because I'm about to strip a piano for refinishing.

Ted Simmons
Merritt Island, FL