Techs Referrals Needed

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Sat, 07 Sep 1996 13:41:50 -0400

Hi Folks,

     We have two customers who are moving or have moved that would like some
recommendations for tuners in their new homes. Both also need to have their
pianos unpacked after the move.

     The customer who moved to Wheaton, IL a couple of months ago has now
moved to Kent, Wash. She has a Kawai KG3. The other customer is moving to
Moscow, Penn.
She has a Steinway S.

     We would appreciate referrals for tuner/techs in both areas.

                                                                      Thanks,
                                                                      Jodi
Hickey