Piano moving overseas!

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:42:28 -0400 (EDT)

One potential big problem lies with the keytops. If they are ivory, even
19th century ivory, you won't be able to bring them into the US, you'll
have to remove them first. Check this out carefully with your movers or
you could be in for a BIG syrprise when you try to get it through customs!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net