Missing Keys

Jim Harvey harvey@sisna.com
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 00:35:43 -0500

Les,

In addition to the others mentioned, there is a keymaker in my area
as well. He worked with the former Pratt-Read Clemson group when they
were in business in S.C. I've never needed such services, however
will find out more by next week (chapter meeting) and send you the
particulars via e-mail.

...[cut]
> Can anyone
> give a rough guessimate as to what it might cost to have an entire
> set of keys for this piano custom-fabricated and who does such work?
> Over the years, I've managed to fabricate an occasional missing key
> from basswood, with good success, but a whole set of 88 is something
> else. Thanks.

Jim Harvey
Greenwood: The largest city in S.C. *without* an Interstate