Mason&Hamlin CC

Jim Harvey harvey@sisna.com
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 00:35:42 -0500

Thanks Vince,

The client was (or is) counting on this being the case, and has
everything well documented. Fortunately, I was paid by the client and
am out of that part of the loop. For a while I *did* forward press
releases regarding M&H's status to the client, however.

> > M&H was out of business that week, and the costs of what was to have
> > been a warranty repair were borne by the client.
> > Jim Harvey, RPT
>

> FYI, Pianodisc, the co. that bought Mason and Hamlin, may cover past
> warranty claims.
Jim Harvey
Greenwood: The largest city in S.C. *without* an Interstate