lowering the discussion

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:46:28 -0400

Don;
  I certainly did not mean "tooner" in a negative sense and I am sorry if you
took it that way. I include all of us in this catergory of "tooners"
including myself. We all tend to take ourselves,rather than our work, more
seriously than is warranted and this includes me. Although I agree with you
that we need to keep the level of discourse high on the tech list if we must
tiptoe and remain politically correct than we will lose some of the value of
this list.

Best Regards
Jim Bryant (FL) A.A. Acctg, B.S. Mgmt, M.A. Hum. Res., M.S. Cont. Mgmt., RPT.