Tuning the upper treble

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:49:21 -0400

Hi Ken,
   There must be something special about the 4 and 5 o'clock position that
lessens the possibility of bending the pin.  I've followed many of Dan
Bowman's and Steve Fairchild's suggestions through the years and haven't
been disappointed yet.  I just returned from tuning a grand and I did the
last 6 left-handed.  Did pretty well, but it's just not as comfortable, at
least not yet.  Thanks for your response, Ken.
   Ted Simmons, Merritt Island, FL