Missed appointments

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 15:39:24 -0800 (PST)

Ted,
	My wife and I generally don't schedule things any closer than a
week away.  The reason that we do this is so that we can send them a
postcard in the mail.  We do our scheduling electronically and the
computer remembers to print labels which we stick on postcards.  We do
this in hopes that the customers will have sense enough to not forget.
Many of them put it on the refrigerator or calander.  This also keeps us
from being on the phone all night scheduling.  Instead, our evenings are
spent with our children and other personal interests.  The system isn't
foolproof but the 'no shows' tends to be much lower.
	Jim Colemans post was well received.  People not being home is
very frustrating, but getting mad at them tends to work against you.  I
still need new business.  Good luck.

Ron Shiflet