Harpsichord Wire

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:32:02 -0500

List,
   Below is a forwarded message posted privately because he wasn't sure if
it should be sent to the list. It's in response to my question about the hitch
pin loops coming unwound. I believe there would be enough interest to
go ahead and put it here.
   If you don't have to deal with harpsichords, delete now.

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893