More on "No shows"

Ernest Juhn 71341.1370@CompuServe.COM
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 19:58:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi List,
Some of you may know that I also work for a major piano manufacturer and often
travel far, some times by plane. A missed appointment can be quite costly. Over
the years I have learned to use a little "reverse psychology". I try to prevent
the problem before it happens. Mentioning that "I am very reliable" in a
diplomatic way, while making the appointment,  has worked wonders. I have been
using the same system for my local work as well and can tell you that I hardly
ever encounter a "no show".
Ernie Juhn

Come to Rochester, NY  for excellent Seminar Oct.  3 - 6
Call: 1800-4-NYSCON  for information.