Bench Height

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:13:35 -0400

Hi, Avery,
	Go find some tree stumps of the right heights.  They will tend to stay
in one location and will rarely be stolen.
	On a more practical note, I have been thinking of making boxes that
have 16" 18" and 20" on a side.  The students can rotate the box to their
prefered height.  Paint them such ugly colors that they will remain in the
practice rooms not in someones dorm.  All sides sould be enclosed.
	I repair some 12 or more benches a year and I am getting tired of it.
		Newton
		nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu