Bench Height

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 08:50:16 -0400

Newton, and List -

I once had a (serious) conversation with the phys plant folks at SUNY
Fredonia about the possibility of casting some benches in concrete.  They
would probably not wander far, and would likely have good life expectancies.

At our Steinway, etc. dealer (Frederick Johnson Pianos, White River Junction
VT) they have some new injection-molded plastic benches which they bought to
sell to their digital keyboard customers.  They seem very sturdy, the
cheapest thing yet.  Almost in the "expendable" category.  Disadvantage: very
portable.  Don't know the manufacturer, source and price.  However, you could
get that info from Dale Howe, RPT, one of the owners of FJP.

  -     Tom McNeil, RPT     -
Vermont Piano Restorations