Texas State Association Seminar 1996

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:48:39 -0500

At 09:52 AM 9/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the upcoming Texas
>State Association Seminar, held this year in Austin, Texas.
>
>If you wish to receive a brochure, contact me via e-mail and I'll drop one
>in the mail to you.
>
>Tom Seay, RPT
>Austin Chapter PTG
>
>Tom Seay
>t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
>The University of Texas at Austin

Dear Tom,

Please send me a brochure about the Seminar!  I think that I would like to
be a part of it!

David A. Vanderhoofven
309 N. Cox Ave.
Joplin, MO 64801
(417) 781-3965

I have recently started to do more work with our local college, so I will be
very interested in attending the CAUT forum.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/