PC VIRUSES

pianos@cadvision.com pianos@cadvision.com
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 17:51:12 -0600

I'm sorry if I 'yelled' at everyone.  My message was well intended, seeing
the reality of this. I meant to say that the reality should have not been on
the same page as the jokes, which were, in fact quite funny.
Thanks,
C. R=F6sch=20

Please do find out more at http://www.goldguide.com/pianos-by-rosch