PianoDisc question

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 22:02:54 -0500 (CDT)

Dear List,

I visited a Kawai Grand with a PianoDisc today.  (First PianoDisc for me)

The piano doesn't seem to be receiving the signal from the controller.  I
checked the owner's manual and verified each of the possible problems
listed in the back as not the cause.  The only thing I noticed that seemed
contrary is the indicator light for the floppy disk goes out when the play
feature is activated. (I can hear the disk drive running.)

Any suggestions and/or recommendations, or is it time for a PianoDisc expert=
?

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731