Agraffes

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:16:40 -0500 (CDT)

>...Any help would be appreciated. It's a 7/32" agraffe, if that matters. I'=
>going out of town for a week starting Thursday night, so if anyone feels
>like answering before then, I could use the moral support if nothing else!
>Thanks, Mark Graham, Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory of Music

Mark,

Here are some Journal references that might give you some ideas to think
about.  Frank Emerson posted these back on July 6, 1995:

    Sherman, Alger      Broken Agraffes                            PTJ
          11/59     6
    Travis, John W.     Broken Agraffes                              PTJ
           07/60     5
    Giandalone, V.      Broken Agraffes                              PTJ
           11/60    11
    Kegley, Paul        Broken Agraffe Repair                     PTJ
           12/63    38
    Scheer, John        Agraffe Tool                                      PT=
           10/64    35
    Scheer, John        Replacing Agraffe                            PTJ
           09/66    11
    Scheer, John        Agraffe Repair                                  PTJ
           12/68    14
    Lyons, Jesse        Broken Agraffes                                PTJ
           08/69    13
    Scheer, John        Repairing Agraffe                             PTJ
            12/70    13
    Hoffman, Jack H.    Removing Broken Agraffes          PTJ
            12/74    10
    Bergan, Paul        All About Agraffe Repairs                PTJ
             08/78     7
    Koford, Herman      Tool For Broken Agraffe               PTJ
             07/79    19
    Robinson,           Bridges and Agraffes                         PTJ
             08/83    22
    Bergan, Paul        Agraffe Unusual Repair                  PTJ
             09/83    13
    Nichols, Bob        The Technical Forum                       PTJ
             02/84    14
    Graham, Susan       Shop Talk                                      PTJ
             05/84    27
    Bergan, Paul        Broken Agraffe Repairs                  PTJ
             11/84    24
    Foye, Gerald F.     Agraffes                                            =
PTJ
             05/85    29
    Robinson,           Servicing (Not Ignoring)                   PTJ
             06/85    21
    Sadigursky, I.      The Technical Forum                       PTJ
             03/89    15
    Graham, Susan       The Technical Forum                  PTJ
            10/89     8
    Willanger, Susan    Agraffe Removal in Only 4...       PTJ
             07/94    20
    Williams, Margie    More On Agraffes                           PTJ
            10/94    16
    Stone, Sid          The Problem of Broken Agraffes...   PTJ
            12/94    12
    Allen, Fred         More Broken Agraffe Tricks               PTJ
             04/95    10
    Russo, Steve        Broken Agraffe Tricks                      PTJ
             04/95    10

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731