Slow times

Jeannie Grassi 72164.3367@CompuServe.COM
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:02:02 -0400 (EDT)

Larry and List,
I remember asking myself the same question around 4 years ago and have been
watching in the last few weeks to see if the same thing might happen.  This is
usually the busiest time of the year and I couldn't understand why work had
slowed down so much.  I mentioned it to Darrell Fandrich, who possesses wisdom
on many subjects, and he paused and said:  "Wait until the election is over."
Sure enough, almost the next day the phone started ringing as usual.  Now that
may not have been the actual reason for reduced commerce, but I've been waiting
four years to observe the trends again.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Bainbridge Island, WA
72164.3367@compuserve.com