Sources of Case Parts

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:43:32 -0500

At 11:32 AM 9/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Years ago, I recall a company known then as MAFCO which made
>available a small array of grand case parts including music racks,
>legs, lyra, etc., some in non-standard form such as Louis XV.
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Regards,
>
>Terry
>
>Terry Smythe                    (204) 832-3982 (voice/fax)
>55 Rowand Avenue                mailto: smythe@mts.net
>Winnipeg, MB, Canada   R3J 2n6  smythe@freenet.mb.ca
>Home page: http://www.mts.net/~smythe
>           Visit a wonderful world of vintage automatic music!

Dear Terry,

I visited your home page, and I think that it is very well done!  I was very
impressed with the article you have written on refinishing a piano!  It was
very thorough and detailed!  I appreciate the time you took to write that
process down for our future reference.

I have two friends in the Joplin area who are in AMICA.  One of them is
Gerald Koehler  (I think the spelling is correct.  He has a very large
collection of different automated musical instruments.  He also has a hears
that has a caliope  mounted in the back of the hearse.

It is good to have you on the Pianotech mailing list!

I am sorry I cannot help you with your search for parts.  Good Luck!

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/