Compitition contemplation

Steven B Moore MarkJ@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 01:38:04 -0400

Howdy List!

Does anyone know if the guild has information on numbers of tuner/techies
per capita of their surrounding metropolitan (or rural) areas?  Is this
info published, or can someone with that info put a reply to the list
giving some insight?

Example:

AVERAGE City USA pop. 100,000  has ____ Tuner/Techies in that city's Yellow
Pages
AVERAGE City USA pop. 500,000  has ____ Tuner/Techies in that city's Yellow
Pages
    "              "            "    1,000,000  has ____   "       "
  "                    "

If this info is not available, I will ask for an informal survey from any
of you who wish to reply including other countries of course. I am the
first to dislike surveys that take up my time and do me no good, however 30
seconds of counting a list in your Yellow Pages may turn up some very
interesting characteritics of our locals.  Any information sent in would of
course have to be treated with some care. If your city ends up being the
one with the fewest tuners per capita I'm sure you don't want the rest of
us moving in next to you to steal your business!

Enquiring minds want to know....

Thanks,
Steven Moore
Greenville, SC USA