Piano Books

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sat, 05 Apr 1997 22:23:28 -0500 (EST)

OK list,

After all the private pleading, begging, and promises of visits from those
whom I don't think I want to have visit if I don't share--gad, we sure are a
bunch of curious technicians--'ain't it grand.'  :-)

Ok, a teaser: The Giraffes are the first tall uprights, some really neat
pictures of them are in Professor Good's book. And lots of info on who
developed what in transforming the piano from the Cristofore to the modern
grand. Very interesting, informative, and fun reading; those guys and gals
who transformed those first PSOs into what we have today were awesome.

Happy reading,

Gina