Piano Book

FRED W TREMPER f.trempe@morehead-st.edu
Sun, 06 Apr 1997 07:28:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List:

OK, this is a shameless commercial, and I don't care what you think about it!

Some years ago as editor of the "Wippenpost," newsletter for the Chicago
Chapter, I was approached by Jack Greenfield.  He asked if I would be
interested in a "history of Midwestern piano manufacture."  Of course, an
editor is always looking for good material.

Good material?  It was great!  So great that the PTG Foundation is
publishing Jack's material in book form.

Be on the lookout for Jack's book, "A History of Midwestern Piano
Manufacture," at the Orlando Convention.

FWT

Fred W. Tremper, RPT
Morehead State University
Morehead, KY 40351