restringing and rosin

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Sun, 06 Apr 1997 13:56:37 -0700

SGrossner@aol.com wrote:

> OK, Warren:  I would prefer to do that
Respectfully, are you sure about that tapered business being a dead end?

No, I'm not positive. But my gut reaction points in that direction.  We
would have heard some kind of bally-hoo about tapered pins in the last
twenty years if it was still an accepted procedure.  I just read the
post about Bosendorffer doing that.  If you find out anything from them,
or can get pins from them it might be interesting.  You might ask them
about tapered drill bits while your at it.  I doubt if you'll find
anything like a tapered spoon bit though.  Market dynamics are still
alive and well!

Good Luck

Warren

> BTW: Guy, thanks for the Garfield lube tip.

Because of my prejudices, I like the varnish idea better than Garfields.

--
Home of The Humor List
Warren D. Fisher