bridges/seating

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 23:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

Just wondering, Ed. Would those be the same churches where you walk in
three months after your last service call just to find that they've man-
aged not only to break ANOTHER half-dozen bass strings (maybe a couple
of the ones you replaced last time, too!) but that they've also managed
to break the sustaining pedal, excuse me, the LOUD pedal, in half (!)
AGAIN as well? :-)

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net